Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Convention Bound



Betty says,


"The ARBA convention in Minneapolis is starting today. Many breeders including me are taking the trip to the convention. Human have to endure the stress of travelling, rabbits have to go through even more stress. They are usually put in smaller than normal carriers for flying or driving.


Flying is faster but the rabbits would have to endure the dark cargo hold and small space inside a kennel; driving is more normal for the rabbits but it's a 30+ hour drive from California.


Another rabbit breeder sent me this photo of a rabbit that has been molded by a small carrier, the caption says:


ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?


This is humorous and to the point.


I will be in Minneapolis for five days. I am taking my very small and very slow netbook computer with me, it is not a sure thing that I could post and upload photos to this blog. I will do my best."





1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home