Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, April 02, 2010

Letter From SURFice Dog Ricochet





Hello!! My name is Ricochet, and I'm the surfing dog with the video "From service dog to SURFice dog"


(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGODurRfVv4). I surf for fun, competition, and charitable causes!


I saw your post about the SURFice dog video, and wanted to thank you. Your posting has helped create awareness for my charitable causes, and I've raised over $8000 from the video so far. $3550 went toward a toy drive that resulted in over 630 toys for kids this past Christmas. The remainer of the funds are going toward a little six year old boy's therapies who suffered a brain injury in a horrific car accident that claimed the lives of his parents.


I wanted to invite you to join my Facebook & Twitter pages, and visit my website!! The links are below. I would love to have you!!


Also, if you'd again like to forward the video link/URL to your contacts, post on facebook or Twitter, or embed the YouTube code on your website/blog, Feel free to do so! It'd be great, as it would continue to bring more awareness to the causes, while sharing some inspiration with anyone who could use a little!!


Thanks again, and here are my links... hope to see you soon!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home