Northern California Angora Guild

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Angoraphile





































Betty says,


"I am not too sure what 'angoraphile' is, but two write-ups about me have used this word. It must have something to do with my love for Angora, and hopefully I am right about this interpretation.


In Turlock last week, I had a lengthy and enjoyable conversation with Sami Segale, mom of a delightful young lady who was showing her English Lop in youth. Sami took some pictures of me and Mandie and judge Joe judging English Angora.


It was a big surprise to see her doing a write-up on me and my English Angora on the SF/Oakland Examiner website on March 7:




The three pictures in this post were taken by Sami at Turlock. For the entire article, please click the link above."


1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Lori Lynn said…

    Mandie is so gorgeous in pictures. I was surprised to see that you sold her. She is quite the vision.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home