Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dominique Says Goodbye To Sissy











































Gabrielle says, "The girls and I had a recent discussion about which rabbits to breed, and making room for new babies. I asked them which rabbits they wouldn't mind selling so that they can have new babies. I was surprised to hear who they were willing to part with. I was especially happy to hear Elsa's empathetic answer: "Well, some people don't have any French Angoras, and I have a whole bunch! And I love them very much and they make me happy, and they can make other people really happy too! So, I can share and sale (sic) some!"


Well, the day arrived when someone came to choose a rabbit to love. She fell in love with Dominique's Grand Champion doe Menn's Sissy. Dominique spent some happy time with Sissy on the couch and said happy goodbyes. The next day, I found notes taped to Sissy's old cage: The first read: "This cage was once the home of Sissy my old good girl bunny and I miss her very much." The second: "I miss you." And a third said "Sissy M4A" (her ear number) and had a drawing of her.


Enjoy your new home, Sissy!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home