Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Off To Louisville





Carriers divided according to the number of rabbits going to the convention. Each compartment is smaller than the regular carriers that we used in local shows. As you could see, I have 15 rabbits flying to Louisville.










All 15 rabbits are in the carriers and loaded in my van. I am ready to go.











Betty says,


"I am taking the early morning flight to Louisville for the ARBA convention. Rabbits are all in my van ready to go. I hope it will be smooth sailing.


I won't have a computer with me during the trip. If I can find a computer to blog, I will do so but more than likely blogging will resume on Friday Oct. 31. If you e-mail me, please excuse me for late replies for the same reason."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home