Northern California Angora Guild

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Allen In Africa


























We were hoping to see Allen's life in Africa; today he sends in his first report:

"Attached is a picture of part of my family. We eat lunch and dinner from the same bowl! The food usually consists of fish, sheep, and rice. Also, many of the dishes are consumed with French bread instead of spoons!

Being an international student is difficult. I do not understand Wolof, but everyone speaks it here. I sometimes feel like they are talking about me and I cannot understand! Maybe I am paranoid.

The next picture is the facade of my house. It is 2 stories. On the roof, the family dries clothes and has chickens.

The blog looks great! I miss my rabbits."

Allen, we miss you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home