Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, March 03, 2007

That Dumb Cat


Betty's trap had a good work out. Within a period of 15 hours, it caught three different kinds of animals.

Here is her report:

"At 9 pm on Thursday night, our trap caught a possum.

At 10 pm, a raccoon came into our garage while the possum was still the occupant of the trap. Albert quickly took the possum out of the trap and put it in a different cage; then he set up the trap and put in some cat food, hoping to catch the raccoon.

On Friday morning, the raccoon was inside the trap.

After the possum and the raccoon were relocated, Albert set up the trap with new cat food.

An hour later, our neighbor Vada's cat Dandy walked around the trap and eyed for the cat food inside.

I said to myself, "Cats are not that dumb!" I turned my eyes away for a second, Dandy was in the trap! That dumb cat.

After calling Vada and taking a picture of Dandy in the trap, I let Dandy out. I hope he learned a good lesson."

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Dipen said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home