Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, October 05, 2020

Betty's First Place Sweepstakes Standing 2019-2020







The final national sweepstakes standings are published in the National Angora Rabbit Breeders Club newsletter.   I feel very honored to stand at the first place position in both English Angora and French Angora.       This is the second time I got double first, the previous case was in 2016-2017:

Since 1988 I have been holding the number 1 position in English Angora, 32 years running.  I work hard at it.   French Angora is my side breed, I keep less than 10 at any given time and only show no more than 3 in any of the shows.   To be able to stand at the first place is a pleasant surprise; it probably has a lot to do with the Best In Show bonus points added to tallies.   

Thank you to NARBC sweepstakes chair Robin Olson for keeping accurate records and doing prompt updates.  
 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home