Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, June 17, 2024

Remember When: Grooming My English Angora at the 1994 ARBA Convention





I saw Susan Conley using the blower as a grooming tool for the first timeat the Tulsa convention in 1989, she was the only one who had a blower and her rabbits stood out from those of us who did not know anything about the blow grooming method.   In this second Tulsa convention in 1994, everyone has a blower.    Here is me blowing Cynthia.




Cynthia had the density, also had the length.   One of the comments from the breed judge as well as the 4 Class judge was that this was the longest wool ever seen.



You may notice that my hair rivals the length of Cynthia's wool.



My two pretty does at the 1994 convention, Kimmie on the left, BOV white and Cynthia on the right, BOV colored and BOB.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home