Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, June 02, 2023

Megan Visits Betty at San Jose




A beautiful young lady appears at the Angora area, "Betty, remember me?"  "I am Megan, Barbara's granddaughter".   WOW!!!  What a surprise.   Barbara was my rabbit mentor, see: 
Northern California Angora Guild: Barbara, Betty's Mentor in Rabbits (ncag.blogspot.com) 



Barbara was such an important part of my rabbit journey as well as a great friend, Megan was one year old when I first met Barbara.  Since Barbara passed away, we had not seen each other for so long. Is Megan showing rabbits?

 

No, Megan is volunteering at the large animal show on the other side of building.



It's the wonder of animals that brought me and Barbara and her family together, I am very appreciative that Megan came over to reconnect.  We got caught up on the family and how we are doing.  Absolutely love it.  



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home