Northern California Angora Guild

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Vaccination Time Again




Medgene is US made vaccine against RHDV.  It requires two shots 3-5 weeks apart the first year then annual booster.   



My 8 juniors had taken the first shots 5 weeks prior, now scheduled for their second shots. There are also 4 more younger buns taking their first shots.   The Kittel Family practice is very friendly, their pretty vet tech meets me at my van to get my buns.



I also brought my friend Shyun's two Fuzzy Lops to get their shots.  John is the receptionist of the office, he comes to help carry the two fuzzies.



The office had a busy day, there were cats and dogs coming in and out. After quite a long wait, my buns are finally wheeled out.



Buns are very happy to be going home.   The 4 youngest ones will be going for their second shots in 3-5 weeks.   It will be another 7-hour trip for their mama Betty.





 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home