Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, November 07, 2022

A Commerical with an English Angora - Throw Back to 2018

 


In 2018, I received an invitation to do a commercial with my English Angora in southern California, the location of the shoot was at an old mansion in Hollywood.   Here are the director, me, and Chu's Brighton, the BOSB of the 2017 ARBA convention at Indianapolis.  I reported my experience on our blog.   

While reporting all the going-ons at the 2022 ARBA convention in the past several days, Casey alerted me that this commercial is making rounds on Facebook recently.   Here is one of the Facebook links:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0445GtwKnNYGeXfxssT21CnGq56USTekDGEmjMEYRri1y5tYq8QpRc967viYhhqEjl&id=1440312496

Not everyone is on Facebook, including myself.   YouTube is open for all to view, here are two versions of this commercial:




Here are two screenshots to give an idea:




If you are interested in reading about how this commercial was made, please visit:  





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home