Northern California Angora Guild

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Henrietta Celebrates Her 7th Birthday



Today is my birthday, I am 7 years old.




This is Carol White, she is my grandma!  Well, actually my mom Checker was born at her place, that makes Carol my grandma.



Mama Betty brought me to the show at Placerville, Grandma Carol is so nice to come visit me, she hasn't gone to a show for years.  Carol named me Henrietta after her husband Henry who had the same birthday as I, March 16.



Carolyn gives me a gift!
 


Me and my birthday gift.  



Mama Betty and Grandma Carol show off my gift, and there is my birthday card.  I want to open it.



My birthday card is cute, but I am not a cat.   I could be a cat in my next life.




Carolyn is so nice to have baked a cake for me.




I love Carolyn holding me, and she is so pretty in pink.
I have the best day in my life.   I wish to have more birthdays to come.





 

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home