Northern California Angora Guild

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

National Angora Rabbit Breeders Club English Angora Competition



The NARBC English Angora Rabbit of the Year ranking.




Joanna BC1ES wins the 2020-2021 English Angora "Rabbit of the Year" top prize.   Only the BOB and BOS winnings are counted in determining the Rabbit of the Year award. 




This is Joanna's first place prize.  



 
Susanna BC2ES is the 3rd place winner of the English Angora "Rabbit of the Year".   She actually won over her sister Joanna in many shows but some of her winnings were counted in the previous year, her points were split into two sweepstakes period, thus did not get the first place in either year.



This is Susanna's 3rd place prize.  





Each breeder also gets points calculated to determine the national standing.  I am very fortunate that I made it to the first place again this year even with so many show cancellations.     My national sweepstakes standing has been at the first place since 1988, 33 years in a row.   





This is the prize for me as the first-place show competitor.   

The sweepstakes for the show competitor was there when I started showing, I don't know when it started.  I got to 9th place in 1985, I was so excited.  The following year I made it to 4th place in 1986, then to the 2nd place in 1987, then holding on to the first place standing from 1988 and after.

The Rabbit of the Year competition started three years ago.   My hardworking does won the first place English Angora Rabbit of the Year in all three years, Annisha BC5AQ won the first year, Fawndella BCG7FT won the second year and Joanna BC1ES the current year.  See:

Northern California Angora Guild: NARBC Rabbit of The Year Awards 2018-2019 (ncag.blogspot.com)


Northern California Angora Guild: Fawndella Wins English Angora Rabbit of the Year 2019-2020 (ncag.blogspot.com)




 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home