Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, March 05, 2021

I am Vaccinated !




A COVID vaccination sticker!  Who's the lucky one?




I am the lucky one!  Being an oldie, I am in the group right behind the health workers.   I got my second shot and received a sticker says "I am Vaccinated" and a medical card verifying the dates of my two shots.




Entering the Expo Hall at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds where the vaccinations are held.





This is the observation area.  After the shots are given, one should sit and wait for 15 minutes.





Though there are signs saying not to take photos, it's hard to get people not to do it.   Can't fight it, join it, the county sets an area for selfies.   This area was not there when I took the first shot three weeks prior.    



 

The county puts up a backdrop at the selfie area for those who want to have a picture taken.  I sure don't want to pass this opportunity.   Feeling grateful and blessed.   





 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home