Northern California Angora Guild

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Victor Goes to a Show




 My name is Victor and I live in NC,  mama Debbie says that she is taking me to a show in GA.



What is a show?  I have never been to a show.   Mama Debbie tells me it's a long drive in a car and it's a lot of fun.




Ok, I am now in a show, I am being fluffed up over and over.




Mama Debbie says that I did well, she is with judge Piper and this cute lady Robin.  And I like the white girl next to me, she is pretty.   

It has been a long time since there are shows, 4 long months.   Victor and other younger rabbits had never been shown.  It's a new experience for them.   This show was held in GA on Saturday, June 27.   Debbie and Robin both live in NC, each drove over 6 hours one way to get there.  Judge Piper is from PA, even farther than where Debbie and Robin travel from.    Still no show in CA yet, we are waiting and waiting.  Little birdies tell us that in July we'll see a show in CA.  Can't wait.   








1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Deb McCormick said…

    Victor had fun but said to leave him at home next time! Lol
    Robin and i had a fun weekend talking and catching up with good rabbit friends. We both pray the shows will start back up and we can return to normal soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home