Northern California Angora Guild

Sunday, March 29, 2020

We are like Brothers



We are cute little English Angora boys.  We are like brothers, but not quite.  



We love each other but my mom is better than your mom.   Nope, my mom is better than yours.


My mom is Fawnalisa, the BOB of the 2017 ARBA convention.



My mom is Annisha, the 7-time Best In Show winner and the English Angora 2018-2019 Rabbit of the Year winner. 


Who's that between us?  He does not look like us but we love him too.



I don't speak English, I speak French but I love my English mom and my English brothers.   My mom is Indigo Girl, who is great too, she is at the first place of the current French Angora Rabbit of the Year competition.   The only bad thing is that my brothers and sisters are all bigger and stronger than I, it's very kind of my English mom to have taken me in, I love my English mom and English brothers.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home