Northern California Angora Guild

Sunday, June 23, 2019

New Cages from Randall's Ranch





At the Stockton show in May, I was very lucky to have won a gift certificate in the raffle.  It was donated by Randall's Ranch.    I've been considering to replace 8 of my thirty some year old cages but procrastinated as they are old but still usable, the gift certificate gave me a push.   With additional payment to go with the gift certificate, I ordered eight 30x30 cages and they were waiting for us when we arrived at Randall's Ranch in Manteca.



Mike and Nancy are wonderful, warm and welcome.   



Nancy gave me a quick tour of where Mike does his cage building.



And rolls and rolls of wires stored in the barn.



Their kitty comes over to say hello.



Mike and Nancy helped Albert to load the 8 cages onto our truck.



The cages are a bit high for freeway driving but Albert tied them well, there was no issue for the 90-mile drive.



The 8 new cages are very well made, nice and clean, waiting to be installed in the barn.  These probably will last another 30+ years!






1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home