Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Rachel's Giant Angora Champ Wins All Breed Best In Show





Rachel starts 2018 with a bang!   She says,
"This past Sunday, February 11th, I attended the Lakeland RBA show in Elkhorn, Wisconsin where my Giant Angora Senior Buck named Champ was awarded Best in Show!! I was very excited, as this is the first all breed show that I have attended in over two months, a great way to start off the new show year!"

Judge Adam who awards the Best In Show to Rachel's Giant Angora buck.  Rachel also says, "Betty,  I was also wearing the knitted English Angora hat that I received from you at convention, and I absolutely love it! It is my good luck charm!"  Coincidently Rachel was wearing the same hat when her Giant Angora doe won the Reserve In Show in November, see https://ncag.blogspot.com/2017/11/rachels-giant-angora-wins-all-breed.html 






 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home