Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, January 22, 2018

Betty Gets Double First In Open Sweepstakes

 
 
 
 
Our NARBC chair Margaret has sent out the Sweepstakes ranking certificates a couple of months ago.   I'm pleasantly surprised to learn that I got the first place in both English Angora and French Angora.     Getting the first place in English Angora isn't too much of a surprise as I have been holding that position since 1988 and I set the goal to get there.   Getting the French Angora first place, I'd have to say, is a pleasant surprise.     I own less than 10 French Angora rabbits during the sweepstakes period of August 1, 2016 to July 31, 2017; now I only own 6 adults.    

While I like the French Angora, the English Angora is still my first love.   For the coming year, I'm going to set my goal of staying at the English Angora first place again while I'll be OK at any ranking in French Angora.



 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home