Northern California Angora Guild

Thursday, August 18, 2016

I Bet You've Never Seen Anything Like That!



Betty says,

Albert's brother Thomas and his wife Amy came to visit, said that their friend sent them a picture from the internet and said, "I bet you've never seen anything like that!"  They took a look and it was me and my English Angora.  When they came to visit recently, they had pictures taken with Angelique to show to their friends that they indeed had seen "something like that" before.
 
 
Here is Amy with Angelique.




My friends and relatives knew that I raise rabbits but very few knew the intensity of my involvement.   Amy has a picture taken with me, Angelique and Franchesca's Guinness record.   Angelique is Franchesca's daughter and she looks more like her mother than any of her siblings.





     

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home