Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, March 12, 2016

French Angora HGF I Am Titanium Big Winner at Michigan State Convention




HGF French Angoras win big everywhere in the country, the biggest win during the weekend of March 5-6, 2016 happens at the Michigan State Convention.  





On Saturday, I Am Titanium receives the open Best In Show from judge Ruth Ann.   I Am Titanium is owned by Eric and Gabe and shown by Gabe in Michigan.


On Sunday, I Am Titanium wins open Best In Show again in the first show from judge Terry.  


Judge David awards the open Reserve In Show to I Am Titanium in the second show on Sunday.




HGF I am Titanium is voted as the winner of  the "Best of Best" title of the two-day three-show weekend at the MI State Convention.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home