Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, November 16, 2015

Hubby Goes Car Shopping





Betty says,
Nope, I'm not car shopping but hubby is.   Albert's name is on the digital appointment board at the dealership.



  His SUV is on the left and the new sedan that he's considering is on the right.  Albert picks the car, I pick the color.   I must have the same taste over time, the colors of these two autos are about the same.  The sales staff Thao is at the driver side of the SUV.



If you ask me, I'd like to keep the SUV.   Just in case my van does not start in the morning of a rabbit show day, the SUV could substitute as a bunny mobile.



The new sedan is hopeless for transporting rabbits to the shows, the big carriers for my full coated Angoras will not fit.

Did Albert complete the transaction?  Yes, he did.  He now has a sedan.  My van better work well, I don't have a second choice!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home