Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Getting the Young Juniors to Grooming






Betty says,
I groom just outside our garage, wool is stuck to the trees, grooming table, chairs, and exterior panels...
The youngsters are much smaller than the full grown, and that they have sharper nails, and that their grooming time is only a minute or so,  it's not as pleasant to carry them back and forth between my barn and my grooming spot.   I am using my double size judging coop to carry more than one junior to and from my grooming spot.


Three little girls waiting to be groomed.   Their condo is in the background.


The three little girls pictured from the other side.  This judging coop is custom-made by KW cages, designed by Randy.



It's the two little boys' term to be groomed and checked.


Two more brothers are to be groomed.

By using the judging coop, I reduce my trips to and from my barn from 7 to 3.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home