Northern California Angora Guild

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Baby Bunny Enjoys Fruit

 
 
Betty says,
 
I have encountered some of my fellow breeders who are not in favor of giving rabbits fruits and veggies.  I believe rabbits and bunnies should have a diverse diet that includes rabbit pellets as the main feed with grains as supplements and various treats in moderation.   In two previous posts, I showed that my rabbits enjoyed 1/4 piece of wheat bread each day.   http://ncag.blogspot.com/search?q=give+me+the+bread
 
Here is my single baby English Angora bunny that enjoys her daily fruit treats; she is only a little over 4 weeks old.
 
 
Watermelon, that's nice.

 

Watermelon tastes good.

 

Cantaloupe is not bad either.

 

I am enjoying the cantaloupe






 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home