Northern California Angora Guild

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Good Meara Bad Meara

 
 
Meara is a gorgeous French Angora.  In the four months that she is in the No. CA show circuit, she has acquired quite a reputation due to her feisty attitude in shows.  She has been called "Meara Fang", "Bitey", "Grouchy", "JAWS" ..., but with an excellent type and top quality wool her attitude does not prevent her from winning 18 Best of Breed awards during these four months.    

 
   Betty says, "Meara is a home body; she simply does not like to be taken out of her beloved condo.  She is the smartest rabbit that I've ever met. She knows what I am coming for.   If she senses that I'm taking her out to groom or to be loaded in my van to go the show, she gives me a bad attitude and becomes the Bad Meara.  'Go away! Leave me alone!' and gives me a disapproval look"



Betty continues, "When Meara senses that it's the feeding time or the petting time, her face turns soft and sugary, I can hardly push her head into the cage to close the door. She is definitely the Good Meara."



Pet me, scratch my head, love me.
 


I, the Good Meara, am enjoying it.   

More scratching, more petting, more loving please.




Being held like a baby is one of Good Meara's favorite things.






 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home