Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, February 22, 2013

Deb's First Pair of Fingerless Gloves




 
 
Deb has been raising English Angora for many years, she still holds the record of having an English Angora that won all breed Best In Show 17 times.  She sold wool but very seldom spin or knit/crochet with her wool in the past.   She says,
 
"I just wanted to let you know that you have inspired me to start making fingerless gloves from our Angora wool. Caroline Waskow gave me another spinning lesson, and since then, I have spun and crocheted 6 pair of gloves. I sold two pair at work today and have orders for two more pairs."




"And, since I was making big people gloves, I thought I would make a small pair for Katelyn. She loves them and has them very fuzzy already."

Deb's lovely granddaughter Katelyn sure enjoys what grandma made for her.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home