Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, November 05, 2012

Scenes at Wichita: Here and There

 
 
 
Randy and Allen enjoys a judging-free moment.

Eric has a nice herd of French Angora for his fiber activities.   Occasionally he would show one and this is his only entry: a colored junior doe that placed first in her class.
 
Eric and Betty discuss grooming techniques.


Cody and Travis show their Satin Angora in the convention for the first time.  Satin Angora number greatly benefited from their entries.  Out of the 50+ entered, 1/5 belong to them.   

It's Halloween, Marilyn appears in the convention and Katelynn is a little fan. 



Little Cayden is a fan of Betty's.

Tabitha is appropriately dressed in orange for Halloween color; her hat and scarves are made by Betty.




 

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    Hi Betty, You must be home now! I'm glad you posted a pic of Tabatha. I need to get in touch with her...do you have her contact info? Guess I can write Margaret as well. I came home only to get sick...too much stress on my old bones I think. You are a trooper for doing angoras as long as you have. Great pics and so nice to meet you! I'm thinking about a Babe electric spinner now after hearing your practical approach to spinning and knitting.

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Northern California Angora Guild said…

    Denise:

    It was great to have finally met you face to face after all our communications. I have sent you by e-mail the info you requested. Please check your e-mail folder.

    Betty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home