Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, July 23, 2012

Visit from Shyun and Tiffany





Left to right are Betty, Tiffany and Shyun.



Betty says,

Shyun was my graduate student at San Jose State University in the 80s and remains a dear friend all these years.  She got a French Lop bunny from my first litter of bunnies before I had any English Angora.  Well, that's over 30 years ago.  Shyun still has a French Lop rabbit that came from Tami plus two mixed breed rabbits as pets.

Now Shyun's three children are about her age at the time when she was in my class; Tiffany in the photo is the middle child. Time flies beyond belief.      





I dug out my old albums and found this picture that was taken in 1982 in my office at San Jose State University.   All three young ladies were students in the graduate program in Economics.   Shyun is the second from the right.  She received her master's degree and became a successful CPA.   The one on the right side transferred to another university so we lost touch; the one between me and Shyun is Ivy who also received her master's degree and now a successful mortgage banker.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home