Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Is This A Big Rat? Adventure of Harlie






What is it? A big rat?
 
Mom, come fast, there is a big rat in our yard!

 
Let's work together to catch this big rat.



Would you be my friend? I am not a rat, I am a Harlequin rabbit.
 

You are a rabbit? You don't look anything like our rabbits, where is your wool?


 
Let me make sure that you are a rabbit, not a rat.


 
Yea, you smell rabbit.


 
OK, may I hang out with you cats?



 
I like this place, lots of rabbits, lots of cats and lots of leaves.
 


Betty says,
A Harlequin rabbit showed up at our yard; it's a very nice looking rabbit. It hung around for at least six hours then left. What happens to the handsome Harlie? Stay tuned.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home