Northern California Angora Guild

Thursday, September 01, 2011

One Hundred Plus Legs Moving Around




There are four rabbits and 16 little legs, where are the 100+ legs?


Black buck Jamey has 46 legs, chocolate tort does Lucianna has 30 and Valencia has 13, white doe Susie has 32. There are 121 grand champion legs among these four rabbits.


All winning show coats have to go some time, they are in their down home look.




Jamey wonders why the girls are ignoring him.


"I wonder if the girls are talking about me?"


Girls love to do small talks.


"Lucianna, what are you girls talking about?"


"Jamey, they said you are very handsome, and Valencia said you were a good lover."




"Lucianna, you are so pretty, may I have your phone number?"


"Jamey, I don't have a phone; do you have a phone?"


"No, Lucianna, I don't have a phone either. Can I have a date with you?"


"Let's pretend that we are not talking to each other."


"Jamey, I got to go, bye."


"Lucianna, don't forget me, come to my condo some time."




3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home