Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Visit From Cousin Amy














Betty says,



"This is not bunny news, but fun for me. My cousin Amy came to visit for a few days, she lives in a suburb of Toronto. We grew up together in Hong Kong when we were kids.


The top picture was taken in Morgan Hill, CA and the bottom one was taken in Hong Kong when we were less than 10 years old. I am a year older, so I was the taller one; Amy grew up to be taller than I. It seems to be just yesterday that we were little girls; in a flash now we are two old ladies.


We had not seen each other for about 5 years, it was a nice visit."


1 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    Betty, the picture of you as kids is absolutely adorable. Glad you posted this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home