Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Beautiful Drawing of an English Angora






Betty says,


"Some people have abundance of artistic ability some have none; I am the latter, I cannot draw even if my life depends on it.


In 1999, I had a gorgeous tort doe named Chu's Shaker. A judge "shaked" when he judged her in a specialty show. She was 3 months old and the judge gave her the honor of Best In Show; thus she was named "Shaker". She won the junior doe class in the 1999 convention then won all breed Best In Show nine times in a row in 1999 and 2000.


My friend Denise S. is a wonderful artist. One day she sat there and decided to draw Shaker. In a very short time and with few strokes, she had this beautiful drawing ready and gave it to me as a gift. I have treasured it since."






1 Comments:

  • At 3:07 AM, Blogger alice said…

    It's really good drawing. I like that very much

     

Post a Comment

<< Home