Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, December 28, 2009

Raykun's New Paintings
























































Betty says,


"Each year I go to shows in Red Bluff, in addition to attending shows, one of the treats is to visit my good friend Raykun. Raykun and I went to graduate school in Economics together at University of Notre Dame in Indiana long time ago. Her family lives just outside of Redding, 40 minutes northeast of Red Bluff; see the top photo. We usually have dinner together then I'd stay overnight.

Last year Raykun started taking classes in painting. She is getting very good at it. She showed me some of the paintings that she did in 2009, I am putting the photos here to share."


1 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger alice said…

    Raykun's paitings are very attractive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home