Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, July 31, 2009

End Of Sweeps Year





The sweepstakes year of National Angora Rabbit Breeders Club runs from August 1 to July 31 each year. Today is the end of the 2008/2009 sweepstakes year. Betty says,

"I am very pleased with the show results of my rabbits. This is one of my better years in competition. My rabbits received all breed Best In Show 18 times, all breed Reserve In Show 8 times, specialty Best In Show 15 times, plus the Best of Breed in the ARBA national convention.

Katianna turns out to be the major winner this sweeps year, receiving all breed BIS 7 times, all breed RIS 5 times and specialty BIS 6 times.

I am putting on a page to tally up my record this sweepstake year. See http://bettychuenglishangora.blogspot.com/ "

1 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Auntie C said…

    Congratulations, Betty. I know I am prejudiced but I believe you have done more for the English angora breed than any other single person over the years. Most of the improvement throughout the country is directly or indirectly attributable to the dissemination of your stock. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
    Chris

     

Post a Comment

<< Home