Northern California Angora Guild

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Spice In The Bottle









Spice in the bottle.











Spice appears from the bottle.









Spice decides whether to be in the bottle or out of the bottle.







Spice out of bottle.













When we cook, we get spice for flavor; and spice usually comes in the bottle. Carol W. must have premonition about her little French Angora buck by naming him "Spice"; she says,


"We all know that baby bunnies can get into lots of mischief, but I wasn't expecting this...I keep my young bunnies in the house, and while I was busy elsewhere, I heard a funny noise in my dining room. When I went to see what was up, I could only see 3 of the 4 rabbits. I looked in the cage, nestbox, and other places, but couldn't find the little dickens. then some movement caught my eye - he was in a vase! I quickly grabbed the camera, and moved the vase to a better spot for pictures. You can see the results. But before I could help him get out, the bunny gently knocked the vase over and hopped out on his own."



1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Lori Lynn said…

    What a fun little guy! He seems like he might be a fun pet after he finishes his show career.

    Lori W

     

Post a Comment

<< Home