Northern California Angora Guild

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pudge Wins All Breed Reserve In Show





Elsa and Dominique with Judge Manuel who picked Pudge as the Reserve In Show. Elsa is holding her prize money $25.







Pudge is bigger than Elsa!












Manuel judges Best In Show.







Cathy judges French Angora.





Cathy interacting with exhibitors. Elsa and Dominique have a hard time seeing what's going on at the judging table.









Gabrielle reports,


"Elsa & Pudge won Reserve in Show for Show A in OPEN!!! Cathy Szychulda judged our Show A class. Manuel Hidalgo judged Show A BIS. He even commented, "I'm a New Zealand breeder, so, I always look closely at body type. And I can't believe that I'm doing this, but Reserve in Show is the French Angora." He told me later that it's not very often that a French Angora even gets a second look, but that she is a very nice rabbit. Elsa was awarded $25 cash."



Betty says, "I wish I was there to see Elsa's face. What a precious moment! The girls are doing a great job."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home