Northern California Angora Guild

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jim and Marianna Visit Betty











































Betty says:

"I taught at San Jose State University for 26 years plus few years at other universities. Jim was the chairman at my department for 24 years. Jim was efficient, hardworking, a top scholar/writer in economics and an excellent manager. I have wonderful memories of these 24 years.

Our families became close friends. Jim’s wife Marianna was a principal of a Catholic school; son Jim Jr. whom I've known since he was nine years old, now a successful executive at a pharmaceutical company. Marianna had an English Angora as her classroom pet in the 80s and Jim Jr. took care of it during the holidays and breaks. Eventually Jim Jr. became so interested in the rabbit that he would have one as his pet.


Now we are all retired, we still keep in touch and enjoy our quality time.

Jim and Marianna came to visit me recently. Here are some photos to share with my friends."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home