Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, December 21, 2007

Mansion On The Hill
























Betty says, "Each year when I go to shows at Red Bluff, there's an additional treat. I'd go to visit Raykun, my friend who went to the graduate school around the same time as I did to study Economics at the University of Notre Dame. We received our Ph.D. about a year apart.


Over the years, Raykun has lived in different places including Michigan, California, Taiwan and back to California. She now lives in Bella Vista, a town northeast of Redding.


This is the first time I went to her new house. I was truly impressed by the sight of the property. The house is over 4500 sq. ft. with four car garages; the 3+ acres are nicely landscaped. It is a mansion on the hill.


I had a great time visiting Raykun and her husband Yung An and stayed overnight in this beautiful property."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home