Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, September 24, 2007

Silver Master





Betty says,

"The Internet and my beautiful English Angora have given me so many experiences that I'd never expect. Last year, Emilia and I were invited to do a game show. This year, best selling author Jayne Castle selected Melania to play the role of dustbunny Araminta, one of the important characters in her Ghost Hunter series. See http://ncag.blogspot.com/2007/09/melanias-acting-role.html


I am happy to report that Jayne has invited me to be a guest blogger on her blog. See http://www.runningwithquills.com/2007/09/jayne-introduces-real-araminta-ive-had.html today. This is a great opportunity to expose rabbits to those who are not familiar with our wonderful world of rabbits.


I am currently reading Jayne's "Silver Master"; I have a lot of fun. It's a perfect book for a rabbit breeder. Where do we find a story that has major characters each owns a bunny as a companion? A little secret, these dust bunnies each have six paws. Does that sound like our six-legged double Grand Champion rabbits?"

1 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Jayne Ann Krentz said…

    Thanks so much for allowing Melania to star as Araminta in the video for my book, SILVER MASTER. And thanks, too, for posting the cover of the book here.

    Your rabbits are beautiful! It has been a pleasure being introduced to the wonderful world of rabbits.

    --Jayne Ann Krentz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home