Northern California Angora Guild

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fire! Fire! Fire!






























The big news in the small town of Morgan Hill is a big wild fire in the back mountains of Henry Coe State Park.


Betty reports,


"The freeway exit to my home is the same as to the state park. The first picture shows the view after getting off the freeway.

The second picture shows the emergency vehicles rushing to the mountain.

The third picture is the view at the intersection to go to my home.

The fourth picture was taken at the cross street to my home.

The fifth picture shows the view from my backyard.

Luckily the state park is some 20+ miles of winding road from my home.

The view is spectacular but the air quality suffers.

Hopefully the fire will be controlled soon."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home