Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, April 20, 2007

Keelyn's Judging Debut











There are two new judges who received their licenses recently. Keelyn is the second new judge who we featured on our blog.
- - - -
At the Cow Palace Grand National Livestock Show, Keelyn made her judging debut. At 16-1/2 years old, Keelyn is the youngest judge in CA, or may be in the entire country. Her 4-H leader Stephanie made the best observation:
"I have watched Keelyn grow up and it is so wonderful to see her get her judging license. Keelyn works very hard in ALL her projects and excels in everything she does. I wanted everyone to know that Keelyn is a wonderful person and I wish her great success with her new judging career. I wish I could have been there to watch her judge officially for the first time, but I know I will see her soon."
- - - -
The top two photos show Keelyn judging with Allen doing the writing. The third photo is Keelyn with her mom and her 7-year-old sister Melody.
It's not Cow Palace if there is no cow. In the fourth photo, Keelyn and Melody are watching the cows during the lunch break.
- - - -
Congratulations to Keelyn, her supportive mom and cute little sister. We look forward to seeing Keelyn judging in the shows regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home