Northern California Angora Guild

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Best In Show Wins







President of NCAG Charlie Lacey went to a fair in Ferndale, CA. today. There were two all breed shows. Charlie's white senior buck won Best In Show in both shows. I'll try to get Charlie to send me a photo so that I can post it.

Cyndie was commenting that we need some rabbit photos on our blog or it'll look like a club for hunters (remember the bear photo?). I thought readers will enjoy seeing the photos of my two pretty girls that won Best In Show in the two all breed shows on July 30. The picture on the left is Chu's Mercedes who is 7 months old. She won the Best In Show in show A. The picture on the right is Chu's Lexika who is 5-1/2 months old. She won the Best In Show in show B. To be honest, I was really pleasantly surprised by Lexika's win. It is not common for a junior English Angora to win Best of Breed, winning Best In Show is not something to be expected. However, I do have to say that she is one of the best rabbit that I have ever bred.

I hope I will be able to post Charlie's winning boy's picture real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home