Northern California Angora Guild

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Home Safely



Betty says,

I am sorry that I did not put in a post for a couple of days.   It was difficult to blog with a Kindle Fire that has a hard-to-use camera.  Rabbits and I have returned home safely, here I am sharing some airport photos.  I will put in a lot of convention photos and resume the regular daily posts.   Please visit.


Bunnies were checked out of the convention at 7:30 am, Chris O drove 5-1/2 hours to arrive at Hartford BDL airport around 2 pm.   The airport has very friendly staff at Delta and at TSA check point.  Photo shows that the rabbits are being checked by the TSA agents.

On top of the carrier is the huge check that was awarded to McKenzie's Group win, on the top left side is a new white French Angora buck and on the top right is Chu's Kenneth who took 2nd to Chu's Sunny Boy in the colored senior buck class. 

 
After passing the TSA check, the kennel has been assembled and ziptied, waiting for a Delta personnel to take the unit to the holding area.
 

After a less than two-hour flight, bunnies and I arrived at Detroit airport.  I'm waiting at the gate hoping to see the kennel being loaded when this photo was taken.


 


Bunnies in the kennel arrived at SFO after a 5-hour flight.

Delta has been wonderful in this trip.  All the airport personnel were friendly and efficient.  Rabbits and human were safe and sound.   I couldn't ask for more.

Convention photos will be released as soon as they are organized.







 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home